Free Seminar in Yangon : Survey Research Software - What's New?
Details of our upcoming free seminar:
When: Monday 20th November 2017
Where: Savoy Hotel Yangon, 129 Dhammazedi Road, Bahan, 11181 Yangon, Myanmar
Seminar: Cost effective online and offline research and reporting
Do you want to find out about the latest trends in data collection, analysis and reporting? MRDC CEO, Phil Hearn, will be discussing industry trends and what's new for users of market research software.
The seminar will include:
- Changes in research and the new software available
- Use of the internet for online communities (MROCs) using Communities247
- Preview of Snap Surveys software platform for paper questionnaires, CAPI and online data collection as well as desktop or online reporting
- How you can integrate online surveys with other types of surveys and data
- An overview of MRDC’s other software products
- QPSMR (paper surveys, CATI and tabulations)
- The latest tools for finding social media trends using Listening247
On the day:
9.45 am : Arrival & Registration
10.00 am : Introduction
10.05 am : How are changes in market research affecting the software we need?
10.35 am: Presentation of the Snap Surveys platform
11.15 am : Coffee break-Refreshments will be provided
11.30 am : The growth of Online Communities
12.10 pm : MRDC's product portfolio - and what's next
12.30 pm : Q & A
12.45 pm : Close
For more information or to book your free space on the seminar contact Charlotte at email@example.com
Our next series of popular free webinars are currently being planned. Watch this space!