What should you avoid?
There are a few things that we think that you should avoid. Here’s a list:
- Telling us to go ahead with a project when you are uncertain about your requirements
- Producing online dashboards before all the stakeholders have been consulted
- Changing data formats/layouts during the course of a project
- Changing coding systems for your data during the course of a project
- Writing long instructions that are difficult to understand – talk to us!
- Missing out a testing phase
- Making changes after a testing phase without re-testing